Who We Are
- Mission – To build caring, peaceful and civil societies through the development of empathy in children and adults.
- Vision – To change the world, child by child.
What We Believe
- The leaders of tomorrow are sitting in the classrooms of today and they need imagination and empathy to be able to identify and solve society’s problems.
- Empathy is foundational to helping children navigate relationships, form connections and be inclusive of others.
- We believe if children have empathy, they can change the world.
What We Do
- We offer empathy-based programmes in schools and childcare centres
- We train volunteer instructors to deliver an age appropriate curriculum
- We invite community families into classrooms to demonstrate the power of a secure attachment relationship between infant and parent – the first and most powerful model of empathy.
- We measure impact, conduct research, and share results.